We know that pregnancy, whilst exciting, can be stressful in these challenging times. The following resources have been put together to provide you with all the information you need whilst pregnant during COVID-19.
- Looking after yourself and your baby in pregnancy
- Planning your birth
- Parent information for newborn babies
- My Birth, My Choice – Coronavirus information
- Antenatal information
- Antenatal information in different language
- Leaflet for all women of childbearing age, those currently pregnant or breastfeeding on coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccination
- Pregnant? Have your COVID-19 vaccines!
- 6-page decision aid for pregnant women
- Should I get the vaccine? Information sheet for pregnant women
- List of videos produced that are for women to view about COVID vaccination in Pregnancy – available in English and other languages.
- Multilingual maternity resources
- Bolton CCG – Walk-in vaccination clinics
Latest guidance and visiting information
Please read the following information carefully before you attend your appointment.
Guidance if being accompanied to appointments and scans at Royal Bolton Hospital.
Guidance if being accompanied to antenatal appointments in the community.
To help continue to reduce the risk of infection, we are encouraging rapid lateral flow testing for COVID-19 twice weekly during your pregnancy, and for parents of babies on the neonatal unit. Please read more here:
It is possible for one named adult over 18 to:
- Attend all scan appointments with a woman (children are unable to attend scan appointments).
- Attend the Rainbow Clinic with a woman.
- Attend the early pregnancy unit for assessment or treatment with a woman.
- Accompany a woman for the duration of her labour, from her arrival at Royal Bolton Hospital/Ingleside Birth Centre until she delivers her baby. This includes during induction of labour.
- Visit on the antenatal and postnatal wards between 9am-9pm
- Attend all antenatal appointments.
- The Mother and partner of any child on the neonatal unit will be provided access at all times.