- the support and encouragement of parents and children to talk about any alcohol and substance misuse and the associated problems
- building emotional resilience
- to highlight the harm caused by parental drug or alcohol use and the emotional impact this can have on the children and the family
- to empower substance misusing parents to make changes
- to encourage alcohol and substance misusing parents to access appropriate treatment and support them to remain engaged
- to advocate for the children within the families being affected
- building on families’ strengths
- to develop effective parenting skills whilst reducing potential risks to children
- to offer a safe environment for individuals to begin their tailored therapeutic intervention.
You can contact us on tel: 01204 337330 or by emailing ALWCH.email@example.com for more information or support.