Thank you for choosing to support Our Bolton NHS Charity.
By supporting your local hospital charity, you are a part of a team helping to make a real difference to the thousands of patients we care for every year.
Thanks to our supporters, donors and fundraisers, Our Bolton NHS Charity has been able to fund a range of schemes, including (but not limited to):
- Refurbishment of the parent accommodation facilities so parents who have a critically unwell baby on the Neonatal Unit can stay close by in a calm and supportive environment
- Presents for all patients in hospital over Christmas
- Post-operative bras and softee breast forms designed to make recovery from breast surgery more comfortable (Bolton NHS Foundation Trust is the only Trust to offer this to patients)
- Scalp cooling machine designed to minimise the risk of hair loss during cancer treatment
- Enhancement of the baby memorial garden so bereaved parents have a peaceful place of reflection following the loss of a baby during pregnancy, birth or the months shortly after birth
- Refurbishment of staff rest facilities so our NHS colleagues have easy access to comfortable, relaxing and well-equipped spaces where they can prepare a meal and take time to rest and reflect
General purposes fund
By making a donation to the general purposes fund, you are giving us the flexibility to use charitable funds in areas where it is needed most and in ways that will make the biggest difference to our patients, staff and volunteers.
If you would like to make a donation in support of a specific ward or area of the hospital and are not sure which specialist fund applies, please contact Karen Sharples (Finance Manager) for advice on 01204 390184 or by email at email@example.com.