We recognise the value serving personnel, reservists, veterans and military families bring to our organisation. We are committed to the Armed Forces Covenant which aims to ensure:
- No member of the armed forces community faces disadvantage in the provision of healthcare compared to other citizens
- Members of the armed forces community retain their position on any NHS waiting list if moved around the UK due to the service person being posted
- In some circumstances, special treatment may be appropriate especially for the injured or bereaved
As a signatory to the Covenant we:
- Promote the fact we are an armed forces friendly organisation
- Strive to support the employment of service spouses and partners
- Seek to support our employees who choose to be members of the reserve forces, including by accommodating their training and deployment where possible.
Full details of our commitment can be viewed here.
Armed Forces regulars, reservists, veterans or military family members attending a clinic appointment should advise the receptionist on arrival so we can navigate you towards any additional services provided by charities or service organisations.
NHS Choices provides a webpage detailing healthcare choices for the Armed Forces community which can be accessed here.