Dr Anosike came to work at Bolton NHS Foundation Trust in June 2019.
Dr Anosikes’ educational years and undergraduate studies were in Nigeria, where she achieved the MBBS at the University of Nigeria, in 2004. She received her postgraduate training in Paediatrics in the United Kingdom, and attained Membership of the Royal College of Paediatrics in 2013.
Dr Anosike has previously worked in many different places:
Specialty Doctor, Connect North West Neonatal Transport Service Manchester March – June 2019
Paediatric Trainee in the North West Region – worked at St MARY’S Hospital, Royal Bolton Hospital, Royal Manchester Children’s Hospital, Stepping Hill Hospital, Royal Oldham Hospital, North Manchester Hospital – 2009-2019.
Foundation Training at the Tameside General Hospital – 2006-2008
- Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health Membership No: 206714
- Fellow of the Manchester Medical Society (Manchester Paediatric Club) Membership no. 5779
- British Association of Perinatal Medicine. Membership no. AN1442/1918
- Medical Defence Union
Special interests and research
- Neonatal Palliative Care
- Co- Principal Investigator for iGBS National Surveillance Sub-Study, Royal Bolton Hospital. Study Commenced 5 November 2019
- Research Project on the Psychological Effects of Female Circumcision in Ngwo Local Government Area of Enugu State, Nigeria. This was done in partial fulfilment of the requirements for MBBS. July 2003. A Anosike, I Nzekwe, S Thomas .
- Reducing the Rate of Unplanned Extubation in a Tertiary Neonatal Unit: A poster presentation at the REaSoN scientific meeting. July 2018. A Anosike, S Power
- The Impact of Non-24 hour blood culture incubation and reporting on Clinical care: A Poster presentation at the RCPCH annual scientific meeting- Quality Improvement Division. March 2018. A Anosike, S Power
- Upper Gastrointestinal Perforation from Nasogastric Tubes in Neonates: A poster presentation at the RCPCH annual meeting- BAPM division. May 2017. A Anosike, S Kamupira.