- MD, Riga Stradina University 2004
- CCT in Anaesthesia June 2014
Dr Kutovaja has worked as a foundation trainee at the Acute Pennine Trust and throughout the North West during her anaesthetic training.
Dr Kutovaja came to Bolton as an anaesthetic registrar in November 2013 and started as a consultant in September 2014.
- Fellow of the Royal College of Anaesthetists
- Association of Anaesthetists of Great Britain and Ireland
- Association of Paediatric Anaesthetists of Great Britain and Ireland
- Association of Obstetric Anaesthesia
- Difficult Airway Society
- Association for the Study of Medical Education
Special interests and research
- Obstetric and paediatric anaesthesia
- Medical education
- Anaesthesia and medical education in developing countries