We know that pregnancy, whilst exciting, can be stressful in these challenging times. The following resources have been put together to provide you with all the information you need whilst pregnant during COVID-19.
- Looking after yourself and your baby in pregnancy
- Planning your birth
- Parent information for newborn babies
- My Birth, My Choice – Coronavirus information
- Antenatal information
- Antenatal information in different language
Latest visiting information at Royal Bolton Hospital It is possible for one named adult over 18 to:
- Attend all scan appointments with a woman (children are unable to attend scan appointments).
- Attend the Rainbow Clinic with a woman.
- Attend the early pregnancy unit for assessment or treatment with a woman.
- Accompany a woman for the duration of her labour, from her arrival at Royal Bolton Hospital/Ingleside Birth Centre until she delivers her baby. This includes during induction of labour.
- Visit on the antenatal and postnatal wards between 9am and 9pm.
- The Mother and partner of any child on the neonatal unit will be provided access at all times.