- specialist high level interventions for young people who are using substances including illegal drugs, alcohol and legal highs
- support for families who are worried or concerned about substance misuse of young people in their family
- one-to-one and group work with children and young people affected by parental substance misuse
- a substance misuse training package
- delivery of drug and alcohol education to schools and young people’s projects
- duty service providing support and consultation for workers, families and young people.
How to refer
Health workers: referral using the Early Help Assessment and Action Plan form.
Parents and carers: you can refer young people directly to us.
Young people: you can self-refer when you are not involved with other services.
Our Bolton 360° website
Visit our Bolton 360° Substance Misuse Service website for young people, parents, carers and professionals, a dedicated resource with information on:
- young people and substances
- volatile substances
- legal highs
- keeping safe and healthy