Dr Tadros completed her degree in medicine at the Medical University of Athens in Greece in 1990. She went on to specialise in paediatrics in 1998 at the University General Hospital in Iraklion, Crete, Greece, and then in neonatal intensive care in 2002 at the Children’s Hospital in Aglia Kyriakou, Athens, Greece.
From 2003 Dr Tadros was employed as a consultant in the Children’s ICU at the Athens Medical Centre until 2006, when she then worked for four years in neonatal medicine in the NICU at the General Hospital in Nikia, Greece.
From 2010 to 2011 she worked in the UK at hospitals in Bedford, Stirling and Aberdeen, before continuing her work as a neonatal consultant in the NICU of the Aglaia Kyriakou Children’s Hospital in Athens, Greece. In 2013 she worked at Manchester Royal Infirmary Hospital in the Paediatrics Department and then in the NICU at St Mary’s until August 2014 when she came to work at Bolton NHS FT.
Dr Tadros is fully registered with the UK General Medical Council.
Special interests and research
Dr Tadros has special interst in neonatal ventilation, neonatal nutrition, infection control and parent and staff support.
- Investigation of chronic abdominal pain in children. Hellenic Gastroenterological magazine 10 (59) 1007. Fotoulaky Mary , Kokory Helen , Tadros Suzan , Stefanaki Sofia, Korakaki Eftixia, Ikonomaki Helen, Sbiraaki Stelios.
- Newly diagnosed cases of children who suffer from Gluten sensitive enteropathy.
8th Medical Congress of Crete , Agios Nicholaos 24 -27 October , 1997 .
35th Pan Hellenic Pediatric Congress Agio Pelagia Crete , June , 1997 .
M .Fotoulaky, Tadros Suzan, Kokory, Tzardi Marry .
- Chronic Constipation – Clinical symptoms of food allergy.
8th Medical Congress of Crete – Agios Nicholaos , October 1996.
M. Fotoulaky, H. Kokory, S.Tadros, K. Mathiodaky, M. Tzardi, S. Sbiraki .
- Childrens morbidity due to asthma, reduced by regular follow up.
Pan Hellenic Children’s Congress, Agia Pelagia , 13 -15 June 1997.
E. Michailidou, E. Paspelaky, M. Bitsory, M. Smyrnaty, S. Tadros , D. Mamoulaky, E. Matzourany.
- Endoscopy findings in children suffering from symptoms of upper peptic system due to helicobacter.
35th Panelinio Pediatric Congress , Agia Pelagia Crete 13 – 15 June 1997
Pediatric Annual Meeting of the University of Crete Agios Nicholoas Crete October 1996
M. Fotoulaky , S. Tadros, S. Karastamaty , G. Alexandraky.
- Multi – resistant pneumococcal meningitis in Crete.
Pediatric Magazine of Northern Greece 10; 124 -126
D. Mamoulaky, S.Tadros.
- Intravenous immunoglobulin treatment in a girl with juvenile dermatomyosits (case report) Pediatric International 1999.
H. Kokkory, M. Fotoulaky, S. Tadros, S. Sbiraky.