Electronic Staff Record (ESR) holds all personal and assignment information for each Trust employee.
ESR enables you to access and manage your own data via Employee Self Service. Functions include the ability to:
- View/Amend Personal Information and emergency contact details
- View/Complete your Mandatory and Statutory Training
- Access your Payslips and P60
- View Total Reward Statement and Pension Information
- Find out when your next pay step (increment) is
For help logging on ESR please see the user guides or watch the video below to see how ESR can be used.
ESR username and password is different from your computer log on.
In order to access ESR remotely, you will firstly need to set up this up using your smart card via a work computer:
- Log in to ESR via your smart card
- Via the Portal Page, at the bottom of the page you will see ‘Request Internet Access’.
- A page will appear stating your username, simply choose/enter a password and click ‘request internet access’.
- Once requested you are now able to log onto ‘MyESR’ outside of the Trust Network using the following link – https://my.esr.nhs.uk/ or via the app.
You can now access ESR remotely by using the ‘MyESR’ app, which is available to download free from both Android and Apple iOS devices.
- Open the app store of your mobile device
- Search for MYESR
- Install the app on your device
- Open the app
- Click the ‘My ESR’ icon (top left of the screen)
- A page like the below will appear
- Type in your username and password (this is what you created earlier)
- Click ‘Login’
- You will then be taken to your ESR home page
- Use the menu button for further options
The team will also be happy to help with any queries via email, please contact us on; ESR.Workforceinformation@boltonft.nhs.uk